Re: Amorphophallus konjac, multiple buds

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus konjac, multiple buds
  • From: ". ." <iamwhatiam52@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:27:06 -0500 (CDT)

After watching this tuber for a few more weeks, there are DEFINITELY four
large and three small buds, all sprouting vigorously.  No "dominant" bud.

Has anyone had experience with this?    Does anyone know if allowing several
buds to grow will result in my prized Goliath tuber splitting into multiple
little Davids?