RE: [Aroid-l] Spider Mites

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Spider Mites
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:27:03 -0700

Thank you very much to all who responded to my mite query. My buddy is now looking for vendors of the predatory mites. I am thinking about getting some predatory mites as a “just in case”.

Happy days,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

(530) 406-1178

166 Buckeye Street

Woodland CA 95695 USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

● Invertebrate Ecological Studies

● Bioassessment and Study Design

● Endangered Invertebrate Species

● Zooplankton

● Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ● Bozeman, MT ● Woodland, CA ● Neosho, MO ● Selinsgrove, PA

www.ecoanalysts.com