Re: Fw: Scindapsus

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Scindapsus
  • From: "Tere Baber" <growit7@windstream.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:22:24 -0500

I sure don't, thats why I asked you!!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:53 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Fw: Scindapsus

Sorry to talk back to myself, but I just found a photo of this plant on Marek's site noted as a cultivar of Philodedron hederaceum.  Does anyone know if this is a cultivated plant or another wild form of P. hederaceum?  Or something else?
Steve Lucas

I just received a private response on this plant and was told it is being called Philodendron Brazil.  Somehow I doubt that is a good name!  If anyone knows what it truly is, please speak up!  It appears more to me to be a Scinadpus but I am certainly not qualified to say.
Steve Lucas