Re: Steve's pages ARE science

One other request if I may.  I am seriously trying to find verified specimens of Anthurium hookeri, Anthurium jenmanii and Anthurium cubense.  If any of you have specimens you will sell that match the scientific descriptions, please let me know.

Steve Lucas

I find it remarkable (in a GOOD WAY) that some  40 years after i first saw these pictured in Exotica in the main branch of the Brooklyn Public Library, and wanted them something awful, there is still interest in verified specimens. In fact, many of the plants you mention in here often are the ones upon which I fixated even earlier in my plant collecting days, which were then confined to makeshift growth chambers in Brooklyn apartments....

some things seem never to change.

in a GOOD WAY

hermine