RES: Dracontium amazonense going dormant?

Dear Vincent,

I keep all my Dracontiuns (including D. amazonense) warm and wet when dormant. I only bury the tubers when I think it is needed to repot them. I have had zero losses for more than 15 years doing this. The only Dracontium I treat different is D. margaretae, which is aquatic and need to be taken out of the water bowl during dormancy (but still kept warm and wet).

Very best wishes,

Eduardo.

INHOTIM
Dr. EDUARDO G. GONÇALVES
Curador Botânico

+55 3196048618
Rua Antônio de Albuquerque, 215 | Funcionários
30112-010 | Belo Horizonte | MG | Brasil
+55 31 3223
.8224

Rua B, 20
35460-000 | Brumadinho | MG | Brasil