RE: Bac ha

----------
From: 	aroid-l@mobot.org on behalf of Greg Ruckert
Sent: 	Thursday, April 10, 1997 10:15 AM
To: 	Julius Boos
Subject: 	Re: Bac ha

Julius,

Am enjoying the exchanges but still don't know that I am any closer to
naming the Aroid.  Would love to have the courage to try eating some.

Hope the offer to visit applies to me as well.

Greg Ruckert
47 Allinga Avenue
Glenside 5065
South Australia, Australia
Telephone 61 8 83795123
Fax 61 8 83642003

Dear Greg,
                 The offer applies to you as well!  Did`nt you receive my
original reply where I I.D.`d your plant as an ALOCASIA, probably the species
"macrorrhiza",and my discription of the soup we make with taro leaves,okra,
and land crabs in Trinidad, W.I.?   Let me know and I`ll re-send it.
   Cheers Mate,      Julius.