A. titanum

Dear aroiders:

One of the plants that I grew from seed from Jim Symon in Feb. 1995
is about to bloom.  The inflorescence looks like it will be small,
probably less than one foot tall, and since the tuber is young and
small, I suppose that makes sense.

What would be the best way to get a photo of it out to the group?  I
can have a photo scanned.  I know how to send it out as an attachment,
but would everyone in the group be able to receive an attachment?  My
computer skills are lacking.

-Kathy Upton  University of Missouri, St.Louis