Re: Australians!!

Hi Kathy,

Ooh ahh, I'm hurt.  Australians may be skeptical but we are also realistic -
and we tend to back each other up.  I share Rob's questions about your
plant.  Quite honestly I am impressed that you have any Amorphophallus
flowering so quickly let alone A. titanum.  You are to be congratulated,
especially if it is A. titanum.  In fact I would suspect that Peter Boyce is
probably keen to have you working Kew as your results are better than they
have achieved (to my knowledge).

Please don't be condeming of Australians purely because they have
questioning minds.

Greg Ruckert
Australian Areae Collection
http://www.ezi-learn.com.au/areae/default.html