RE: Spathiphyllum

Toby,

Momentarily the breeding of Spathiphyllum is almost entirely based on
swarms of hybrids and species names are no longer applicable or wanted.
The one that is recognisable to species is S. floribundum, every now and
then but the name is quite often wrongly applied to cultivars as 'Mauna
Loa' etc., which are way too large for the species and are in effect
hybrids too.

Sorry but I am afraid you're attempts will be in vain.

Cheers,
Wilbert