A. konjac pollen

Last spring (1998) I collected some Amorphophallus konjac pollen off of the
last blooming tuber and put it in a yogurt container in the fridge.  I used
pollen on the first blooming tuber this spring, and now after 12 days it
to have successfully pollinated.

Guess playing Mother Nature is not quite as difficult as some would imagine.

Am also finally glad to get that yogurt conatiner out of the fridge.