Re: [aroid-l] Possible spam/virus.

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Possible spam/virus.
  • From: "Harold Beck" drewbeck@swbell.net
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:14:59 -0500

Julius - if you don't mind my asking -- what is your operating system -
mine's XP - I installed the Microsoft patch and put in a firewall -- there's
also a "removal" software that is supposed to help (or remove the problem) -
if you have continued problems - I can refer you to some fixes (I think) - I
am no computer whiz - that's for sure !!!

Good luck,

     Harold Beck