Re: [aroid-l] Possible spam/virus.

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Possible spam/virus.
  • From: "Peter C Boyce" levieux.jardin@wanadoo.fr
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:06:39 +0200

I'm on Windows ME, one of the systems supposedly not affected by the recent
Blaster worm, and have not been inundated with this spam problem - is there
anyone else out there on ME (or am I the only one to ever buy it - usually
the case when it comes to technology; I AM BetaMax man) who HAS received
these emails?