RE: [Aroid-l] Re: Aroid-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 9

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Re: Aroid-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 9
  • From: "Tom Croat" Thomas.Croat@mobot.org
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:57:06 -0500

DearAl:  I had forgotten that you were an astronomer. I would love to see this telescope site. In 1962 I intended to take the road from Mendoza to Santiago but it was in July and the road was closed with snow so I never made the journey.  Have you ever driven south of Santiago very far. Can you drive all the way down to the tip of Argentina?  I would like to do it sometime.

	I will look at your attachments tomorrow when I am on the fast connection at the Garden.