[Aroid-l] Pseudodracontium ID

Hello all, and particularly Wilbert,
I have just had a nice Pseudodracontium flower (YES, this time it actually is a Pseudodracontium) and was wondering if anyone has any idea about an ID??
I realize they look all about the same, but thought I would ask.
You can see a pic of the little fella at the following site:  http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/TreasuredBotanicals/Pseudodracontium/?action="">
Thanks in advance,
Dan Devor
Gibsonia, PA where it is really way too hot and humid lately!!
Aroid-L mailing list