Re: Philodendron sp. 'Burle-Marx Fantasy'

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron sp. 'Burle-Marx Fantasy'
  • From: "derek burch" <derek@horticulturist.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 17:37:44 -0500

Corey, no one has bothered even to start the registration process for this cultivar name, so there is no lead that way. Actually I don’t know why I bother to mention that it isn’t registered since almost no one has cooperated with our effort starting a few years back to set up a documented registry.

 Albert has done a great job of listing the names that we have come across, but it doesn’t look as though we should continue to claim to be the international registry for aroids unless anyone would like to pick up the ball.  Derek