Re: Typhonium pedunculatum

In a message dated 12/15/99 8:58:58 AM Central Standard Time,
soukupvg@email.uc.edu writes:

<< I wrote to John and put the question to him some while ago and have
 not had a response. >>
One must remember that Banta lives in the world of snail mail and thousands
of plants in many greenhouses. He has many priorities besides our desire to
pick his brain, all be it one of the most knowledgeable around.

Give him time and with luck he will come through. Send him a note and tell
him that he will be inundated by mail and phone messages from Aroid L if he
does not get on the stick and furthermore tell him that Betsy told you to do
it. Is that taking responsibility for rabble rousing or not?

Good luck!