RE: Typhonium pedunculatum

Dear Vic,

In fact, it is a new species of which the name has not been officially
published yet. Yours trule is going to do that, but the manuscript isn't
finished. There will be a publication, maybe in one of the next Aroideana
issues, with several new Typhonium species. John asked me in St. Louis, if
he could use the name already and I said o.k. There's a thin line between
what's wise and what isn't in such circumstances but I decided that everyone
buyng the thing would be helped in already having a name attached to it,
that is going to be the right one anyway. I have scans of the plant in
flower, so if anyone wants to have that in his/her email, let me know (I
hope only a FEW!!!!).

Cheers,
Wilbert