going to california

Hello! Brian Williams here. I am planing to go to California. I will be
leaving this weekend. I am going with my cousin and will be driving all the
way. I would like to know if anyone knows any nice collections I can visit
or any nice nurseries to see? I know I will be stopping at Missouri
botanical gardens. So Tom if you read this I will be bringing the
Typhonodorum seeds personally. Probably safer for them. Also I will be going
to Huntington botanical as well as southern exposure nursery. If anyone
knows any other places to visit or collectors out their that would not mind
taking a plant nut threw their collection let me know. THANKS Please e mail
me soon will be leaving Sunday or Monday.