Josef Bogner's "death"

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Josef Bogner's "death"
  • From: "Dr. Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:24:38 -0600 (CST)

---- Aroiders:

 I don't know how the rumor of Josef's "death" got started but I wish that
it had not.   Many of us were concerned, morose even.  Hell, I was
looking into the price of a ticket to Munich to attend his funeral!
Naturally, I am more than relieved that he is not only not dead but
apparently wasn't even sick.   All this reminds me of the incident when
Jim French sent out the note, jokingly attributing his lack of
communication with his having been institutionalized in a mental
hospital.  I guess I am naive but I actually believed it.