Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus tuber disease

At 03:59 PM 02/17/2003 -0500, Scott Taylor wrote:

Rand: Thanks for your reply.. so this technique (sulfur) has worked with
paeoniifolius also?  Because I have actually cut away the necrotic tissues
and treated it with a fungicide paste, only to have the disease progress..
Is sulfur considering fungicidal?

I have used flowers of sulfur as a preventative on plants with cuttings very prone to fungus attack

hermine