[Aroid-l] Re: Zerotol - Hydrogen Dioxide

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Re: Zerotol - Hydrogen Dioxide
  • From: Kyle Baker <kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:21:45 -0800 (PST)

Zerotol - Hydrogen Dioxide not peroxide is ok for controlling fungal diseases via drench or saok. but only through an injector at 100-200ppm. I use it at the Nursery I work for on a regular basis and it also helps to eliminate algae and liverwort growth.

Yes its expensive and should be used as a preventative not as a curative. But it does do the job as far as I can see so far. I'v also used it at the same rates via mist on seedlings and in mist over plants for foliar diseases from mildews to leaf spot.

kfb maine zone 5

Susan Cox <snalice@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Steve, YES, I would think it will be diluted down for any use but perhaps
for something you want to disappear. The percentage for plant use has been
in some cases (on plant tissue) 3 percent and under peroxide mix. For the
purpose of fungus prevention it might be stronger, but someone else might
let you know a mix for that use. It's important for everyone to know that
35% peroxide is DANGEROUS at that concentrate. Someone correct me if I'm
wrong about this when it comes to fungus. If one is very particuilar about
what goes on their plants, there is a 'food' grade 35% peroxide available
also. Not sure it matters though.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time