RE: [Aroid-l] Helicodiceros potting

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Helicodiceros potting
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:18:56 -0800

Howdy!

I guess I did not think about it much before. I just assumed that when it
was said that the tubers were potted horizontally, then they were "stood
upright" with the apical meristem pointing laterally, rather than laid down
with the apical meristem pointing upward. If that is what was meant, then I
still mean to experiment. It seems that since these plants grow in the wild
in cracks in rocks, and often vertical rocks, this might not be a bad thing
to try.

Cheerio,
Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers
Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist
((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.
(530) 406-1178
166 Buckeye Street
Woodland CA 95695 USA

? Invertebrate Taxonomy
? Invertebrate Ecological Studies
? Bioassessment and Study Design
? Endangered Invertebrate Species
? Zooplankton
? Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ? Bozeman, MT ? Woodland, CA ? Neosho, MO ? Selinsgrove, PA
www.ecoanalysts.com