Re: [Aroid-l] Hydrogen Peroxide

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Hydrogen Peroxide
  • From: "Susan Cox" <snalice@dslextreme.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 12:34:17 -0800

Steve,  YES, I would think it will be diluted down for any use but perhaps
for something you want to disappear.  The percentage for plant use has been
in some cases (on plant tissue) 3 percent and under peroxide mix.  For the
purpose of fungus prevention it might be stronger, but someone else might
let you know a mix for that use.  It's important for everyone to know that
35% peroxide is DANGEROUS at that concentrate.  Someone correct me if I'm
wrong about this when it comes to fungus.  If one is very particuilar about
what goes on their plants, there is a 'food' grade 35% peroxide available
also.  Not sure it matters though.