Re: Congratulations, literature mentions

Steve-
What you mentioned about thermogenesis in plants is very interesting - I was
talking to a man who helps maintain all of the plants in the Indiana
University greenhouse and he had mentioned to me a funny thing that he
noticed just recently - the Monstera (exact species unknown to me) that is
about the size if a tree growing on other trees in the greenhouse apparently
heated up so much that he felt it from a distance, actually measured the
temperature, and he said it registered about 94F (is my memory correct here?
I'll have to ask him again)!
Stacy