Re: Congratulations, literature mentions

Dear Stacy:  That is exciting news.  I don't believe that thermogenesis
is known in Monstera but I have always suspected that they were beetle
pollinated and probably were thermogenic.  Can you provide any
additional details?

	Tom Croat, MO.Bot., St. Louis, MO.