hardiness

I'm curious if my plants will have survived the winter.  Yesterday, while
searching through another catalog, I found Colocasia esculenta listed as a
zone 9 plant.  Having thought it was a zone 7 plant, I left mine out this
winter.

This past winter here on Long Island has been a warm one.  Although usually
a zone 7a area, we had a balmy 8a with two short-lived (4-5 hours) dips
into 7b.  Are my Colocasias doomed?

How about my Amorphophallus bulbifer?  I'm curious because it's still not
too late to order a replacement if the ones I left outside are doomed.
        Les