Re: Jasarum Growers?

Julius:  It is a bitch to grow because of the special area it grows
(submerged in blackwater streams flowing off white-sand areas).  We
tried it once.  Josef did have it in cultivation but I don't know if he
still has it.  If he can't grow it I would guess you might as well not
try!  My student Jane Whitehill needs some material for her studies so
if you succeed in finding it let me know.
	Tom

--
Thomas B. Croat, Ph.D.
P.A. Schulz Curator of Botany