Re: [Aroid-l] Intrageneric crossing?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Intrageneric crossing?
  • From: "Peter Boyce" botanist@malesiana.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 06:49:53 +0800

If it's the same group, a Japanese botanist reported on this hybrid at the IAS Symposium in Kunming in the mid-90s. There managed to get very few seed and even fewer seedlings but they were successful. the cross was C. esculenta with I think A. odora but I'd need to grub out the proceedings to be be sure.

Pete