RE: [Aroid-l] Marek/Colletogene #2.

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Marek/Colletogene #2.
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:14:47 +0000

From : 	Julius Boos <ju-bo@msn.com>
Sent : Saturday, January 21, 2006 12:18 AM
To : aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject : RE: [Aroid-l] Marek/Colletogene

From : Abrimaal <abrimaal@wp.pl>
Sent : Friday, January 20, 2006 5:08 PM
To : "Discussion of aroids" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : [Aroid-l] Intrageneric crossing?

Once more, Marek,

I erred on the number of species in two of the genera in this small tribe---Arophyton consists of 7 described species, and Carlephyton has 3. (Colletogyne consists of just the one species).
Thanks to Peter Boyce for reminding me of this.

Dear Marek,
The note that I tried sending to your personal address bounced back---I don`t know if anyone sent you the answer to your querry about Colletogene, it belongs to the tribe Arophyteae, a small group confined to Madagascar, only three genera, Arophyton, Carlephyton and Colletogene, one species in each genus.
Good Growing.

Aroid-l mailing list