Re: [Aroid-l] Intrageneric crossing - a good reference

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Intrageneric crossing - a good reference
  • From: "Peter Boyce" botanist@malesiana.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:01:24 +0800

Hermine

Just to make you even MORE scared, most people don't even put Sanseveria in the Liliaceae any more...

What frustrates me about all the efforts expended on family shuffling & debating is that, e.g., c. 65% of the aroids of Borneo have yet to receive even ONE name!

Pete

----- Original Message ----- From: "hermine" <hermine@endangeredspecies.com>