Re: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.

after reading your answer I guess that the threat of "plant nuts"
thieving titanium leaflets is not so big, since the cuttings have to be
pretty big. Where to hide them?
On the other hand the damage would be pretty big, if someone dares to
steal a cutting.

I wondered already if I should give up my titanum tissue culture, but
the leaf cutting method seem to require rather big stock/mother plants
and I wonder how man cuttings can be taken from a mother plant without
disadvantages for it's further growth.

Nevertheless it seems to be a possibiltity to clone titanum by
traditional horticultural methods.

Happy propagating,