Re: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.

thanks for the information.

Together with Christopher's mail it is clear that this method works.
But it seem to be no possibility for large scale propagation of titanum,
since rather big mother plants are needed and the time is at least 4
month to get one tuber/plant from such a big cutting.

Nevertheless congratulations to the success!

Happy propagating,