Philodendron corrugatum???

After examining my photos and description Dr. Croat believes my specimen is likely Philodendron albovirescens Sodiro ex Croat and not Philodendron corrugatum.   I've read all the notes he sent and my specimen strongly matches the characteristics of P. albovirescens.   Philodendron albovirescens is found within Ecuador and has been collected in the vicinity of Lita in the northern part of the country but may exist elsewhere.

If you have purchased a plant tagged Philodendron corrugatum from Ecuagenera you might want to review my photos and compare them to your specimen in order to determine which plant you are growing.  However, there are a few other plants in the complex which are similar.

http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Philodendron%20corrugatum%20pc.html

Thanks!

Steve Lucas
www.ExoticRainforest.com