Off the wall question from a newbie. preserving the blooms

  • Subject: Off the wall question from a newbie. preserving the blooms
  • From: chris palmer <palmerchrispuppy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 03:56:19 -0800 (PST)

Good morning,
This may seem like an odd question, but I was wondering if anyone has tried to preserve the blooms of any of the amorphophallus??
I would be very interested in anything that has been tried whether it failed or not.
I have multiple Konjac that are ready and am going to try preserving the inflorescece with 5 min epoxy.
Thanks in advance

Aroid-L mailing list