Re: LED lighting (was aroid recommendations)

  • Subject: Re: LED lighting (was aroid recommendations)
  • From: bonaventure@optonline.net
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:22:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi its Bonaventure again,
talking about LED lighting and why I chose the bulbs I did. The red and blue wavelengths are what is most efficiently absorbed by chlorophyll and is standard in many plant lights. These bulbs were less expensive from Home Depot than the next best, what I found here   http://www.ledgrowlights.com/sales_retail.htm

Don't buy the "growbars' or Gromaster, 3 or 5 small spots of LEDs mounted in a bar. Its a ripoff.