Re: Steve Lucas

  • Subject: Re: Steve Lucas
  • From: Ferenc Lengyel <feri.lengyel@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 09:46:35 +0100

I am shocked too. Though I am a lurker on this list (and on his exotic plants forum), I  always enjoyed reading his posts and respected his efforts to spread the scientific nomenclature and information through his website and many other forums. It is the first time when the death of someone who I haven't known determines my mood in my offline life.
Ferenc