Re: Steve Lucas

A dedicated plantsman whom I had the very briefest of communications. I
regret not communicating with him more.
Steve, you will be sadly missed by tropical plant fanatics the world over.

To Steve's family, many condolences and as you read these messages coming
in, I hope your hearts are lifted by the many whose world was touched by
him.
Gareth