Re: Philodendron pedatum?

Dear Marek,

Philodendron pedatum and P. quinquelobum have both smooth petioles but I could note that the petioles in your plant is somewhat warty. To me is a not-so-warty form of Philodendron squamiferum, maybe it is one of those plants produced by micropropagation. Do you know from where it is?

Very best wishes,

Eduardo.