"Opendoors"

Someone mentioned the japanese magazine as "Opendoors"  this name has
been used a lot, but "opendoors" is the name of an online service owned
by the magazine publisher.  I think someone started calling the magazine
this because it is the only english word on the inside cover!  The name
of the magazine is the Asashi Weekly Encyclopedia: "World of Plants"
The plant series is almost over, and apparently most if not all families
were covered.  I've just ordered the issues on gingers&calathea and
Heliconia.  I think there are around 150 issues, or something like that.

Tim Chapman
--
Timothy Chapman
6920 Bayou Paul Rd.

Tropical plant pages Aroids/Bananas/Calathea/Gingers/Heliconia at:
http://www.premier.net/~chapman/home.html