Re: Anthurium reflexinervium

We have  one of the few living collection of this species in cultivation. I
am not sure where any other collections might be, but it is possible that we
have the only cultivated plant. We've tried repeatedly to self pollinate this
plant, but no success. I believe there is a plan to get this plant into
tissue culture, but I don't know when this will happen. This species is very
difficult to grow, and is not for the novice. I'll keep the list posted on
any developments.

Donna Atwood
Selby Gardens

 Is there anybody has Anthurium reflexinervium alive? We used to have
 a plant at MO but lost it.  Appreciate any information on how to get
 this species.
 Guanghua Zhu
 Missouri Botanical Garden >>