selloum any way you can

Help, someone, please.  The name Philodendron selloum is strongly entrenched
in the horticulture industry, but I am influenced by the fact that most of my
"authorities" see that name as a synonym of P. bipinnatifidum. I am about to
make this switch in the three or four availability lists that I can affect,
but on one last swing through the internet I find that the ISTA list of
stabilized names gives P. lundii Warm. as a synonym of P. bipinnatifidum
Schott. ex Endl. but lists P. selloum K. Koch as a "good" name.
O.K. my simple question (why is it that they never have simple answers?):
What is the correct name for the plant used in enormous quantities in Florida
landscaping? I know that there are odds and ends of hybrids out there, but
what is the best name to use for the one that "everyone" grows?

Derek Burch
Fort Lauderdale
Zone 11