Re: "Pilgrim's Progress"

  • Subject: Re: "Pilgrim's Progress"
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:05:39 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated 22/7/01 23:33:39, godjillab@home.com writes:

<< I
just want to be able to find rare plants if I want
them, and to converse with people as knowledgeable and
progressive as the people on this list, and I want to
HAVE A LITTLE FUN! >>

Well said Jill, I agree entirely and support any moves in this direction. The
society is already good, lets make it great. I also took Ron's statement as a
uphemism, not a threat to change names or make new societies. I have met
(even if only via the wonder of electronics and almost instant emails) some
of the most wonderful, generous and knowledgable folks here and acquired
plants I have previously only ever dreamed about. At the same time I have
tried to disseminate what seeds/plants etc I have and that surely is what
makes all this such fun, making dreams come true and learning something new
about the plants we all love.

Geoffrey Kibby
London