Re: "Pilgrim's Progress"

  • Subject: Re: "Pilgrim's Progress"
  • From: StellrJ@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:46:07 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated Sun, 22 Jul 2001  6:33:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com> writes:

> A rose by any other name...well, we're talking aroids
> here, aren't we?

A Titanum by any other name would smell just as foul  :)

Seriously, though, I think Ron had some good ideas.  One misgiving about taking the Newsletter online is that the quality of a printout would differ from member to member, according to the abilities of our individual printers.  I would rather be able to count on a published document produced on quality equipment I may not be able to afford.  Actually, I was thinking I could save space by saving all my Newsletters to floppy disc; but my floppy disks just tend to die after awhile, presumably from old age....