[aroid-l] Problem ariod photos posted

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Problem ariod photos posted
  • From: Rosalind Gold <rozgold@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 10:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi friends:

I've now posted pictures of the problems I'm having with my philodendron leaves.  I also posted pictures of a problem I'm having with a dracunculus vulagaris plant that I grew from a tuber.  I initially overwatered this plant, but I don't think the problem stems from that -I'm wondering if some kind of pest is responsible for the leaves curling and being so brittle.

Here's the URL of the page with the pictures:

http://home.pacbell.net/rozgold/problem_aroids.html

Again, any advice would be greatly appreciated, and let me know if you have any problems accessing the page or opening the pictures.

-Roz, in Southern California