Re: [aroid-l] Amorph Blues

On 4 Jul 2004, at 23:06, Dan Levin wrote:

I must respectfully suggest that adding vinegar to your spray mix
resulted in a net positive only due to the buffering of your water's
pH, which resulted in greater efficacy of the diluted insecticidal
solution-- and not due to some acidic dissolution of body parts.
May I venture a guess that your tap has a somewhat high pH/
alkalinity/ hardness ?

In any event, if adding vinegar to your spray results in mealy slaying
synergistic pest control with no visible phytotoxicity, just keep doing it
whatever the reason!

Well, it was Balsamic ! ;-)

(Thanks for the info)