Re: [Aroid-l] Meconostigma pics and P. bipinnatifidum info

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Meconostigma pics and P. bipinnatifidum info
  • From: a san juan kalim1998@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to some people who have responded kindly with
some pics, I created a new section focusing on P.
binnatifidum and its spread around the world:

For the curious, the intro of the new section on the
homepage says:

Hikayat P. binnatifidum -
Cerita bagaimana P. binnatifidum menyebarkan
dimana-mana di dunia.

Translated to english:

The saga of P. binnatifidum -
The story of how P. binnatifidum spread around the