Re: [Aroid-l] Rare Meconostigma Philo gets high bid

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Rare Meconostigma Philo gets high bid
  • From: a san juan kalim1998@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

"I didn't realize I was sitting on such a gold mine; I
have hybrids of this type that in my opinion are much
more desirable than the one fetching the high bid on
eBay; I guess I'd better get going here, huh?"

I'd like to volunteer myself as your agent, someone to
help you get started on eBay - I get 20% of course ;-)

Seriously, yes, there ARE truly people who will value
the work you do, provided you dole out the products
slowly - LOL...

Plus, unlike the one fetching the high bids, your work
is highly visible and thus creates less uncertainty in
the minds of people.