From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com
[mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Brian Williams
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 4:09 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: [Aroid-l] Anthurium on Aroideana

Ahh this is a beautiful Anthurium. I remember lusting after it years
ago. I tracked it down that Dorothy donated the plant to a botanical
garden in California possibly the huntington botanical garden and that
it soon died in their care. The track just ended their I am not sure if
she gave pieces to anyone or if she kept any for herself. It was thought
it could be mormoratum or costatum. I have never seen either this large

First photo is momoratum second costatum
Aroid-L mailing list