[Aroid-l] Anthurium on Aroideana

Ahh this is a beautiful Anthurium. I remember lusting after it years ago. I tracked it down that Dorothy donated the plant to a botanical garden in California possibly the huntington botanical garden and that it soon died in their care. The track just ended their I am not sure if she gave pieces to anyone or if she kept any for herself. It was thought it could be mormoratum or costatum. I have never seen either this large though.

First photo is momoratum second costatum

JPEG image

JPEG image