Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium on Aroideana

Hi all,

Attached is a photograph I took a few years ago of a plant labelled A. marmoratum in a botanical gardens in Stockholm, Sweden, it was an astoundingly beautiful plant and the leaves from memory were about 3 feet long. It was in flower as can be seen at the left. I always thought it was the equal if not even better than A. waroqueanum.

Geoffrey Kibby

TIFF image